• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Odd Lines in Print

rx7boy

Hello Everyone

Wondering if any of you have seen this issue before. I have attached pictures.

We are seeing lines in the prints but only from Blue and Black. It is sporadic. I have tried changing both cyan and black heads and cleaning the connections on the heads and in the carriage where the head seats but no luck. I have not done anything else further. Any Idea what it may be?

Thank you
John
20210202_125507.jpeg
20210202_125510.jpeg
20210202_125513.jpeg
20210202_131425.jpeg
20210202_131429.jpeg
20210202_132256.jpeg

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I put my monies on issue in the printhead connection, faulty printhead, flex cables, trailing cable or carriage PCA.
Because that is clearly coming from one (more likely) or both of the C-K heads. If it was encoder strip you would probably see something else than this outcome.
First thing take the C-K heads out and clean the contactors.

rx7boy

I put my monies on issue in the printhead connection, faulty printhead, flex cables, trailing cable or carriage PCA.
Because that is clearly coming from one (more likely) or both of the C-K heads. If it was encoder strip you would probably see something else than this outcome.
First thing take the C-K heads out and clean the contactors.
Yes have cleaned the contacts as well where the heads connect, and yes I do agree if this was a encoder error it would probably be on other colors as well. My hopes are it is just the encoder (fingers crossed) but not sure I think it may not be the case like you say.