• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OEM Software for Desay master XY 340

bigjuicyfruit1

Good day. I have just taken over this cutter at this new store and cannot get it to work. Would anybody have any OEM software for this cutter?? It is a Desay Master XY 340 Cutter about 5 years old Thanks anybody who can help me find this software.

Best to you

John

Bigdawg

Just Me
I don't think there really is any OEM software. It usually ships with a stripped down version of Flexi that will only cut or (as in my case) a program called EasySign. Both require a dongle...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Sorry, but yep, that's basically the way it is. If you just need the cutter drivers, they have something called signgo that's only a couple hundred dollars.

49hd

Went thru the same thing you are. Ended up buying signtools 3 and running out of corel, they had all the drivers. Had a bunch of problems, all fairly minor, but ended up buying a good plotter, ADP. I suggest to cut your losses now. If you need to keep going make sure you have the right sr232 cord or try a converter thingy (technical term) modem adapter I think??? and try desay for the drivers, I didn't have much luck that route. The machine never would fully close cuts and every now and then put a huge diag. cut thru everything.... good luck

toodark

Flexi

It will work with flexi or mostly any other sign software out there. All you need is the driver for the Master and it will work with flexi. I have signpro collecting dust along with a XY540.