• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Offset velocity

Roger the Mash

I have a rather well used Vutek GS2000 and jetpack No 11 is out of line with the other black jetpacks and it is fitted correctly, can the time of firing be adjusted electronically in the jetpack settings ie offset velocity and if so how

hophead

I have a rather well used Vutek GS2000 and jetpack No 11 is out of line with the other black jetpacks and it is fitted correctly, can the time of firing be adjusted electronically in the jetpack settings ie offset velocity and if so how
I assume you used the jetpack tool to pull the pack towards the front when you tightened the clamp. Offset velocity adjustments take considerable amount of time and may result in diminishing returns. I suggest you physically move the head forward or backward to align it to the other black head by turning the adjustment screw on the jet pack clamp. After you have this dialed in, you can decide if you want to tackle the offset velocities. A one week self service class at EFI is suggested if you want to attempt your own repairs/adjustments like that.

Maxz3241

I would get a tech in for this, the black heads are to register all the other heads or swap the print heads to see if the problem travels.