• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oh, for the love of god...

Can anyone help me identify these two fonts? I have a customer supplied 'logo' that I have to typeset for vector output and I'm turning up nothing on these. Thanks so much for any help.

Attachments

• IMG956015 cakes.jpg
    IMG956015 cakes.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG956015 cupboard.jpg
    IMG956015 cupboard.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 323

Stacey K

I like making signs
That's not quite a perfect match, but it will probably work if it comes down to it. Thanks for the suggestion.
I thought for sure I had that exact font. I don't. Here's what I found...ugly for sign making but popular with the rustic wood signs ladies like to make for decorating.

Attachments

• Fonts.pdf
    150.4 KB · Views: 241

LINDA BERARD

Designing Signs Since 1978
Can anyone help me identify these two fonts? I have a customer supplied 'logo' that I have to typeset for vector output and I'm turning up nothing on these. Thanks so much for any help.
Unfortunately, there are lots of look-alikes and neither is an exact match, but Adelline or Magnolia Sky will probably have to work. As for the second font, if I don't find a match I'll just redraw it. Thank you for the replies.
Yeah, I must have looked at a 1000 fonts. (I love a challenge. And who could not respond to "for the love of God"? LOL) But nothing that matches exactly. I wonder if the fonts were modified.