• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oh, how the creative have fallen

ucmj22

Soooo... I'm a coal miner now... Ha! It is a definitely a change of pace, but the pay is superior, and I'm still doing photography and design on the side in limited amounts. Just though I'd stop in in case anyone wondered where I dropped off to. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 102

John Butto

took me a while to find...

You were once my avatar. Wow, talk about career change, take some pics from inside the mine.

Attachments

• ucmj22.jpg
    ucmj22.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
Soooo... I'm a coal miner now... Ha! It is a definitely a change of pace, but the pay is superior, and I'm still doing photography and design on the side in limited amounts. Just though I'd stop in in case anyone wondered where I dropped off to. Lol.

I'm going to tell you what my grandmother told me. You are very talented. Don't waste it.

Jillbeans

There is no shame in pursuing a steady job.
At first, it's a little demeaning, but you get used to it.
:smile:
Good luck, and never stop being creative.
Love....Jill

visual800

I cant blame him, I just closed last friday on my second flip home. Gotta do something to bring money in, this town is dead!