Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay..... howdaya do this...........??

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Gino, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I just was looking at the various forum categories and an ad popped up along the side. Til I got to look at it, it disappeared. So-o-o-o-o... I sat here waiting a minute or two and figured rather than just sit here, I'd ask.

Is there a way to track down an ad that appears then goes away without having to wait ?? It's kinda like the LED billboards.... til you get to where you can finally read it , it changes and ya never know when it's gonna re-appear............

:help Gino

Tags:
  2. get to a dos prompt and type format c:

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Any idea what it said?

4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Or use system restore. Set it an hour before and then wait for it to show up again.

5. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Something about flags. I saw an American flag and I don't know if it was advertising them or just a patriotic advertisement.

6. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Probably the banner that is being run by SignWorld. It has a US flag in it.

7. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    all you need to do is keep refreshing until it pops again

8. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Yes Fred, that was it. However, when I went to their site, the American flags didn't show up. Am I just that lousy at navigating or ..... what da heck am I missing ??

I happened to see their ad for American flags for like $99 and I can't figure out how to get to them to get more information like size, material, etc.............. I looked at all the categories and can't find anything on regular American flags. :frustrated:

9. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  10. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :thankyou: Guess I just thought it was easier than that................ :Oops: