• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay..... howdaya do this...........??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just was looking at the various forum categories and an ad popped up along the side. Til I got to look at it, it disappeared. So-o-o-o-o... I sat here waiting a minute or two and figured rather than just sit here, I'd ask.

Is there a way to track down an ad that appears then goes away without having to wait ?? It's kinda like the LED billboards.... til you get to where you can finally read it , it changes and ya never know when it's gonna re-appear............

:help Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Something about flags. I saw an American flag and I don't know if it was advertising them or just a patriotic advertisement.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes Fred, that was it. However, when I went to their site, the American flags didn't show up. Am I just that lousy at navigating or ..... what da heck am I missing ??

I happened to see their ad for American flags for like $99 and I can't figure out how to get to them to get more information like size, material, etc.............. I looked at all the categories and can't find anything on regular American flags. :frustrated: