• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old HP L25500

DaveD

Is anyone parting out their old HP L25500's for parts? Is there any value there and is it worth the hassle? I was going to sell the unopened ink and heads on ebay and just get rid of the machine.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Is anyone parting out their old HP L25500's for parts? Is there any value there and is it worth the hassle? I was going to sell the unopened ink and heads on ebay and just get rid of the machine.
I know a guy who needs parts to this machine. (I got rid of mine a year ago)

Reveal1

I know a guy who needs parts to this machine. (I got rid of mine a year ago)
I have two complete, non running machines (one blown cyan ink tube (sound familiar?), another worked until sitting a while, powers up but won't complete initialization) first-come, first served, free for taking as long as I don't have to touch - you have to take both, get them out of my storage unit and into a truck . (Will not part out) PM if interested

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I sold mine about a year ago for $100 and then sold the extra inks for more each than the printer. They guy said he was going to get it running again. I h
I have two complete, non running machines (one blown cyan ink tube (sound familiar?), another worked until sitting a while, powers up but won't complete initialization) first-come, first served, free for taking as long as I don't have to touch - you have to take both, get them out of my storage unit and into a truck . (Will not part out) PM if interested
I sent you a PM.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I've still got about 8 ink cartridges and as many heads. spare.
I'm almost tempted to try them in the L260 when I eventually run out of stuff for it.