• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Retired Dodge lawn art

TammieH

Its nothing special, but nevertheless, it was a fun job from start to finish

This is a nice piece of lawn art, just part of what the customer is creating in his little oasis.

Originally i was going to distress the graphics and lettering, but the customer liked it the way it was
and told me to leave it alone. I am averaging one job like this per year since moving to the Seattle area :-(

Oh well

Attachments

• Morelli Bros front corner.jpg
    Morelli Bros front corner.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Morelli Drivers door.jpg
    Morelli Drivers door.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Morelli Drivers Side 2.jpg
    Morelli Drivers Side 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 75
  • Morelli Drivers Side.jpg
    Morelli Drivers Side.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 79

SolitaryT

Those jobs are the most fun. It's too bad that more artists and creative people in general don't think of sign shops as legitimate places to get stuff manufactured. I can't think of a single time that I've ever had a customer with a creative and different project and the whole crew didn't put their hearts and souls and ideas into it. I love bringing those in and getting everyone excited about something.

TammieH

Yeah it was fun, all except if you notice how the customer had already buried the truck in the dirt LOL,

almost had to get down in the dirt with the bugs to paint it LOL

SignManiac

There's a home on my street that has an old rusted out, model T like pickup with a tree growing up through the middle of it. Must have been there for a very long time. Pretty cool piece of lawn art.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sad to say in our neck of the woods, that's considered an "everyday driver", and EVERYBODY has one in their front yard.

JB

SignosaurusRex

Nicely Done Tammie :thumb: 'Down & Dirty' on all levels! They are few and far between but so much fun and a well welcomed switch from the norm of today aren't they?

knucklehead

Been trying to get this lady to let me decorate this old Nash, she says "maybe one day".

Attachments

• P1010045 (Medium).JPG
    P1010045 (Medium).JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 110