• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Olive LED out of business?

akuarela

Hi, was wondering anyone know what happened to OLIVE LED, their website is down. We bought a few items from them, not the fanciest, but those have been running well without interruptions.
Thanks.

larkinja

Thanks, Rick. I just checked on my phone and all is OK; maybe it was momentarily down.
Hi, was wondering anyone know what happened to OLIVE LED, their website is down. We bought a few items from them, not the fanciest, but those have been running well without interruptions.
Thanks.
Has anyone had any issues with signs they got from Olive Led or needed parts? I have a client right now with one we installed back in 2018 that has some damage and when I went to order parts figured out there are out of business. Just wondering if anyone on here has had to deal with that yet and if they found any solutions.

Thanks!

Illuminated

Any info on olive led I need parts and support seems like these guys are no longer in business, my customer is so disappointed

weyandsign

Yep. Better to stick with a more well known MFG. But sticker price is always EVERYTHING to most people. Like "hey you can buy this brand new car from Shenzen and in ~5 years it will be junk and you can't get parts for it, but hey it's cheaper than the other ones."