• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 6.0 will it happen?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Aside from a re-designed interface (which doesn't always add value), what more are you asking for? Obviously, any given company's offerings can't be "one size fits all"...and usually they know this, hence the perceived stand-still.

I'm currently a Gerber (Omega 5) user, but I also run Illustrator, SignLab, Corel and even a bit of AutoCAD on special occasions.

Don't be afraid to cross (or embrace other) platforms if your needs warrant a specific feature not supported by your current software. Compatibility will certainly be an issue to consider, but I've found the aforementioned programs compliment each other quite well.

JB

Bill Modzel

Don't feel bad, MacImprint hasn't been upgraded since 07 I think. I'm running out of G5 Macs to even run it anymore. Still love it though.

Billct2

I love Gerber for sign design and of course Edge printing.
There are some things it just does really well.
I hope they don't abandon the product.