• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega demo message...

Kell

Good day, I just loaded Flexisign onto my comp and suddenly Omega Version 3 wouldn't open for me. I just the prompt asking whether I'd like to use the demo mode or retry the security key. No matter how many times we retry the key it won't work. I'm wondering if the Sentinal driver may have been compromised during the Flexi installation.

Tony Teveris

Both Flexi and Gerber user the same security USB key. When you installed Omega 3.0 it installed the latest SafeNet Sentinal driver for the key. Older versions of Flexi can not use that version (I do not know why) and you may have to update your Flexi. I'm sure that the latest Flexi does work with the current SafeNet driver.

Kell

The Flexi seems to work fine...the problem is that the Omega won't open except in the demo mode.

We reinstalled the Omega 3.0 and still having the same problem even after moving the Flexi on to another comp so that there wouldn't be any conflict on the one pc.

Hmmmm...

Kell

Hey Fred, yup he just got it fixed. He just had to change the parallel driver in the Sentinal Dirver to read "all features and subfeatures will be installed on local hard drive". For one reason or another the feature had been x'd off.

Thanks for your help!