• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One printhead doesnt print - roland sc500

matejgt

Hello
I have an cj500 converted to sc500 and yesterday I replace one printhead! I take down the left head and install it on right side and the new one I install on left side! But now when I try to print (test print) it work only the left print head! The right printhead dont give any sign! After several ecperiments I try to change the the conetion, so the left conection on the right head and right on left head and now it work right head, so the problem is before the printhead and before the conection to the printhead! I'm afraid that the problem is on mainboard! Is enyone that have some idea what can I try? I dont see, but is maybe some fuse in thats conections? Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You blew a fuse on the main board during the head install. You are going to have to solder a new one on. I believe the fuses on that machine are 2amp.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's not a glass fuse like you are used to. It's a ceramic one that is like a little black square. It should be labeled on the board as F1 or F2.

Lophatcustoms

See attached , Located bottom middle of board

Attachments

• 1123.jpg
    1123.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 185

matejgt

Helo "lophatcustoms", I just waching that you had a similar problem! So you find an broken circuit in the mainboard? Did you repair it and test it?

mleg1972

If you replace the fuse and it blows again, check the head transistors on the board

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk