• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10 Copies Issue

Aklaim

I'm having a problem with Onyx 10 and copies. I have one file, that I want to print 4 copies of, and when I set it to 4 copies it shows 4 copies in the que, but if i highlight the file it shows 20 copies in the view area on the right of the screen. I've tried restarting Onyx, restarting the machine, created a brand new file, saved as both eps and pdf, and nothing changes, still shows 20 copies. Is there some sort of base setting somewhere that its taking the 4 copies I want and multiplying that by 5? I've never seen anything like this before.

Aklaim

Even set at 1 copy, you can still see that it thinks there are 5 on the right hand side.
attachment.php

Attachments

• onyx.jpg
    onyx.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 139

BK Vinyl

You have about 20 jobs ready to print. It doesn't think there are 5 things to print, it thinks there are more. Scroll down to see the rest...
Why do you have so many things ready to print if you don't want to print them?

Aklaim

Found it! Somehow the output was switched from color to separations, which was splitting it up into 5 files. Which is weird because we've never done any form of separations here before.

BK Vinyl

Yeah, now I see they are all on hold except the the bottom file, and that says 1 copy. Now I'm stumped. On the upside, you want 4 copies so you're only going to get 1 extra...

jfiscus

Rap Master
I know you have your issue solved now, but I have recently had some CRAZY Onyx issues the past couple weeks... Contacting them today to see if they know what is up with my print/cuts cutting crazy shapes or incorrect locations. (A reboot will fix some issues, but some problems aren't making any sense)

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Pat, have you tried the Layout Tool?

We have similar paths of travel here... previous Versaworks experience, and now translating that knowledge into Onyx on an Océ flatbed.