• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 11.1 L360 driver

Matteo17

Hi Guys, new here so sorry if I get anything wrong.

I am trying to get hold of an HP L360 driver for Onyx Productionhouse 11.1 but Onyx has discontinued support.
I have found drivers for 11.2 in a previous post but unfortunately, these don't work.

Alternatively, if anyone has the patch to go from 11.1 - 11.2 that would also work and I presume work with my existing dongle.

Would really appreciate the help.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
its probably wise to just get new software. Onyx 11 is far past it's used by date, hitting over 10 years old. You'll probably have a hard time finding drivers and there's no support what so ever.

As for the patch. Check to see what your dongle is licenced for. probably 11.1. install 11.2 and it may not work.

Matteo17

its probably wise to just get new software. Onyx 11 is far past it's used by date, hitting over 10 years old. You'll probably have a hard time finding drivers and there's no support what so ever.

As for the patch. Check to see what your dongle is licenced for. probably 11.1. install 11.2 and it may not work.

Yes I agree, but hoping to not spend the money just yet! I think 11.2 was a free upgrade though if I remember, we just never got around to it.