• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12.1 and nesting files with cut paths and only one set of registration marks.

altereddezignz

Came across an issue to when a file has a contour cut and your have multiple files it will not allow you to use conserve media. Since the files have contour cut paths it will not auto rotate and causes issue.
I called Onyx and they stated that this is true. If a file contains a cut path ti will not auto rotate and if your using more than one file that you need to change the placement to group together or print individually.

Now when you select group jobs together it nests them but still prints each file with its own registration marks.

Is there a way if i have lets say 3 files that are just text lines that i can select all three files after they have been ripped and make them all use the same registration marks?

altereddezignz

This would be even more usefull when making more than one copy if a file. It still splits the file into having its own registration marks.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Only way to do what you want is to nest all the jobs together in Flexi or something similar and send that as one file.

altereddezignz

no cant be done there for the mutoh printer.
In Rip Queue
Double click file
Click options tab\
Check box for Print Multiple Rows at a time.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_52 Jan. 25 12.19.png
    ScreenHunter_52 Jan. 25 12.19.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 383