• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Onyx 12- ripping files

Aireana

I was wondering if anyone knows why certain .pdf files seem to take a long time to rip (1-3 hours),
and ways to fix this issue. I have Onyx 12 RIP Postershop. Thanks!

papabud

Lone Wolf
i have never had any file rip that long, ever.
could be a computer with out enough ram in it.
lots of extra crap in the file.

AaronSSsignsKC

Ya try scaling the file down a ton to get it into the rip and take it to full size.. maybe try saving as a flatten tiff instead of PDF. Save the Tiff and open in onxy directly don't export into onyx. I have never had a file rip that long or even close to that long.

CL Visual

I've never had that happen on Onyx 12. Occasionally there are some PDF's that take a lot of time for their size but maybe 5 - 10 minutes max. I really try to flatten everything in photoshop and print from Tiffs for that reason.

unmateria

I was wondering if anyone knows why certain .pdf files seem to take a long time to rip (1-3 hours),
and ways to fix this issue. I have Onyx 12 RIP Postershop. Thanks!
Rasterize to tiff+lzw on Photoshop is always faster and u can check for problems easier before printing

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk