• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx 21 Rip

Caren Hines

Good morning,
Does anyone know if there's a way to change the feed (direction-barcode) on the prints, Onyx rip cut file.
I want to reverse those, to have have the back code arrow be the front and print back to back without having to print separately Because as you know you need more on the backend then the front of the print.
I hope I said it to wear it makes sense.
Thanks in advance.
Caren

balstestrat

Problem Solver
What cutter do you have? All those settings depend on the cutter.
Go to the main menu -> Cutter settings -> Select your cutter -> Configure.

I've got to say, I didn't completely understand but maybe someone else does.

Caren Hines

When you do a print on the HP L570 or whatever printer you have. The print starts the barcode, and the arrow pointing forward I am trying to reverse the barcodes .
So the arrow in front of the barcode is ^ I want to flip it so the end barcodes is up front be v

Attachments

• Onyx Rip.jpg
    Onyx Rip.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 254
  • Barcode.jpg
    Barcode.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 300

Caren Hines

What cutter do you have? All those settings depend on the cutter.
Go to the main menu -> Cutter settings -> Select your cutter -> Configure.

I've got to say, I didn't completely understand but maybe someone else does.
I have a Graphtec 8000 but, A Onyx Rip. When the print starts the arrow is and barcode is ^ I am trying to reverse it so the arrow at the end v is at the front of the print

Attachments

• Onyx Rip.jpg
    Onyx Rip.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 171
  • Barcode.jpg
    Barcode.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 181

unclebun

Can't do it at the RIP end. But running the print through the plotter backwards is easy. That can be done either from cut server (easiest) or from the cutter front panel (very arcane and you have to remember to undo it for other jobs).