• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx GamaPrint Rip and Cut

Doug78

I just purchased an Epson S40600 and Graphtec 8600 combo and am having trouble with Onyx. I can't figure out how to import an eps or pdf. When I click "Add Image" it shows all my files, but only shows previews for jpg files. It shows the eps and pdf files, but says no preview available and when I click on them they don't show up on the layout. When I click on a jpg it transfers to the layout, but I want to be able to import the eps or pdf files because that's where my contour cut paths are.

Any help is appreciated. I have searched and searched everywhere for an answer and not seeing this problem anywhere else??????

GetTarps

I just purchased an Epson S40600 and Graphtec 8600 combo and am having trouble with Onyx. I can't figure out how to import an eps or pdf. When I click "Add Image" it shows all my files, but only shows previews for jpg files. It shows the eps and pdf files, but says no preview available and when I click on them they don't show up on the layout. When I click on a jpg it transfers to the layout, but I want to be able to import the eps or pdf files because that's where my contour cut paths are.

Any help is appreciated. I have searched and searched everywhere for an answer and not seeing this problem anywhere else??????
Hi Doug, you will have to download a EPS and PDF reader...at the very least.