• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx GamaPrint Rip-Que Version 12.0.5 Registration Mark Styles

77hippiechild

I am in literal tears over here. I had all of this set up by my Epson Printer guy when I purchased my Epson Sure Color S30675 about 5 years ago. My computer crashed and the backup was corrupted. Long story short, I need to print up some cut-contour stickers but I lost all of the settings to make the registration marks work with my cutter.

My cutter is a rebranded Graphtec F7000 (Vinyl Express Q75) and it requires the registration marks to look like this ( L ) but onyx only prints out circle marks. I have been through all of the setting and cannot for the life of me figure out how/where to change it.

Can someone save me please?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Only place where the setting to change it could be is in the main window, top left File - > Cutter - > Your cutter - > Configure

These are my onyx settings for an FC8600. Not sure how different yours need to be for your cutter but might be a good place to start.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-11 124927.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 124927.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 146