• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx, Graphtex, Illustrator, Photoshop, Onyx Cut server

altereddezignz

Looking for anyone who might use this combination of products to see if i can speed up some of my processes and ways i do things.

I know it is a long shot and i have asked this question differently but i asked it with individual items. Hoping maybe someone is in the same equipment boundaries that i am. Maybe i can learn some more...
If it helps i am using Onyx PosterShop 12.1

burgmurk

Howdy,
I'm using all that, except a roland cutter, not a graphtec.
can't get cutserver working on windows 10 (neither can my supplier) I believe we're waiting on roland to update software.
Having used summa, mimaki, graphtec and roland cutters, i have to put Rolands software and hardware at the bottom of the list, it's a god damn shambles!

altereddezignz

Howdy,
I'm using all that, except a roland cutter, not a graphtec.
can't get cutserver working on windows 10 (neither can my supplier) I believe we're waiting on roland to update software.
Having used summa, mimaki, graphtec and roland cutters, i have to put Rolands software and hardware at the bottom of the list, it's a god damn shambles!

This is very ange as we have been running cut server on win 10 since day one with no issues?
Give me a shout tomorrow we may both be able to help each other out lol. I'll shoot you my number in pm.

on second note I just realized where you where at lol. So it it that the Roland itself is. It running on cut server?

Bill Modzel

I've been running Illustrator, Caldera and Graphtec. Even though Caldera has a cut feature I've found that Graphtec's plug in has been more than able to handle anything I've thrown at it from multiple pages of smaller decals which we do thousands of to a 14' Photoshop file complete with bevels and drop shadows placed in Illustrator.

31legen

Graphtecs plug in? How does it link the files together between print and cut so that it reads the ref marks

You put the registration marks on through the plug in and export it directly from the plugin to the graphtec cut software. You don't need onyx at all.