• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx jobs disappearing after the first job is printed

Mata

Hi All
Not had this before so not sure if I have clicked something by mistake.
After I process a few jobs and click print, it prints the first job fine and then stops, the rest of the jobs vanish. I'm able to re-process them but the same thing again.
I have restarted the computer and that didn't do anything. I cleared out old jobs and still no change. I'm not sure if I am imagining it but the print preview image only show the first job, I'm sure it showed them all before if I scrolled down.
Have I clicked something or changed a setting by accident?
The placement is set to group all jobs together.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Your drive doesn't happen to be almost full? Onyx does exactly that when space is low.

What if you change to conserve?

You can try to remove your jobs file from the onyx work folder. Or reinstall the printer to onyx.

jwlllpl

A few things to check. Hold for Operator checked or unchecked. Recent updates - i.e. Windows or Onyx. Anti-virus software/Firewall blocking Onyx. Network settings - try plugging direct from computer to printer. Screensaver turned off. PC hard drive timeout turned off.