• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx postershop 12.1.0.9441 crash on rip/rotate

altereddezignz

I have a horrible issue that Onyx rip will crash anytime i try to rotate a file. This doesn't matter what the file type is eps, pdf, tiff.

altereddezignz

Both files fine? Wait 12.2? Mine don’t show an update to that? Also did you notice the difference in the background or glow of the pdf file vs the eps file? My pdf turns the the green glow white. The eps keeps it green.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
12.2.0.1706 has been out since July or thereabouts. You might need to download it from the website as it's a decent update apparently.
I'll have another look at the files when I get back to the office tomorrow.

ikarasu

You have to e-mail them to add 12.2 to your downloads.. It's not a free upgrade, only if your an advantage member. I just tested and it works fine for me too.

Have you tried to reinstall onyx, or run a repair on it?

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have had issues on 12.2... we have a custom cutter driver built by onyx on site, so we just got the install package for that now they want us to clean install onyx 12.2.

Ours has issues with losing quicksets, crashing when polling printers, rotating large files, and trying to work in job editor. They said that it appears to be a corrupted file during the update so they recommend a clean install.

Bly

Our dealer told us to hold off on 12.2 as there were a few issues.
12.1 is bug free for us.