• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX THRIVE 18 and custom profiles

mariusz

Hi.

Struggling to create a profile for Roland Truevis using Onyx Thrive 18 RIP using X-rite i1 pro 2

Completed the whole steps and clicked build ICC profile but when I have added a print into the queue colours are coming out a bit washed out.

Before I have used Avery profiles and blacks e.g. are nice and solid although some others colours have been printing a bit darker especially around navy blue but its always been nice and crisp prints.

Quick photo of a test print attached.

Is there anything I am missing after clicking on build ICC profile at the last step ? Is there anything else where I have to apply these build ICC profiles perhaps ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613228667003.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613228667003.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 144

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Just to be sure. You did the ink restrictions, linearisation, ink limits? Before the icc profile?

mariusz

Hi.

Yes, I have completed all the steps as in order in onyx and specially blacks look very low like faded ink looking as per the photo instead of what I would expect being rich black with even coverage.

Monday I will attempt another trial as today I was getting low on yellow so did not want to risk it sucking an air in, monday more ink is being delivered so will be picking another fight with it.