• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Thrive 19 Epson S80600 Colors Suddenly washed out(mainly orange)

klemgraphics

A few weeks ago I needed to print a couple additional small pieces for a trailer wrap and I noticed the colors didn't quite match what was printed just days before, where it was going it was not noticeable and I just brushed it off and forgot about it. Fast forward to today and I went to print some decals that have a deep orange as part of the logo(raster at this point), the color comes out very washed out and darker(almost brown).

After screwing with it for an hour or so I traced the logo and made a vector, chose my orange from the swatch that I printed previously and though all was good....still looked washed out, almost to the pink side this time.

Messed with it some more and finally go them to come out good but damn, color was way off from what showed on the screen which hasn't been an issue in the past.

Went back and did a test print using the trailer image that was already in onyx just to see as it had a good bit of orange in it also and guess what, way off from the way it actually printed 2 weeks ago.

What I can tell no setting have changed in onyx, so I'm tempted to reinstall it to see if that fixes the issue.
Nozzle check is perfect so I think it has to be something with the rip.

Anyone else ever run into anything like this?

Tatonka

Are you using a mac? I had a similar problem with greys turning brown, switched from a Mac running windows to a dedicated windows machine and it fixed the problem.