• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx x10 vs wasatch rip

KaranGrewal

Hello sign101 community, all you guys are doing great job help solving issues sign industry and new commers are facing. we are inprocess of buying new fuji x2 flatbed printer with white ink option. I m not very familer with rip software ( onyx x10 or wasatch ). so please help me choose which rip software will be better pick as my dealer offering both of them. he is telling me in wasatch rip its very easy to print white ink. but he didnt mention anything about custom color profiles or layout tool.

IronHawk

I can't answer your question from my personal experience as I am not running flatbeds but the guy in our shop that does has run ONYX and ColorGate and prefers ColorGate by a wide margin. Hope that helps somehow.

KaranGrewal

Thanks , I read olders forums abt this topic but they are abt 2. Yrs old so just trying to see if newer version of both products has any big tht I should consider before making final choice.