• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

onyx x12.2 can't get registration and crop marks in job editor?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
For some reason in 12.2 i can't get any crop marks and registration marks to appear on my images any more.
has this happened to any one else? or have a missed a step. files are in TIFF. i've tried PDF also.

Bly

My Canon rep told me to hold off installing 12.2 until the bugs are fixed.
Sorry not much help I know.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I do think it's a bug in x12.2 My way around it is layout tool... if i can get that working.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
My crop and rego marks are working fine in 12.2, but the arrows next to the barcodes are seriously messed up.
Fortunately we can still get our jobs out, but not envying your position at all.
We've got Onyx installed on 3 separate workstations and not having this issue on any of them (yet).
We're having some contour cutting irritations but I'll leave that for another thread.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
My crop and rego marks are working fine in 12.2, but the arrows next to the barcodes are seriously messed up.
Fortunately we can still get our jobs out, but not envying your position at all.
We've got Onyx installed on 3 separate workstations and not having this issue on any of them (yet).
We're having some contour cutting irritations but I'll leave that for another thread.

I had to re install x12.2 as layout tool stopped working. Corrupt file issue i believe. i tried deleting a few files and repairing it but couldn't find the bug.
But i have to double check after the reinstall but i can put any marks on my image except the 3 - crop, registration and the other one i forgot the name of.