• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open for Veterans day?

Are you open on Friday (Veterans Day)

• Total voters

ucmj22

Really? I would only expect banks and govt offices. Not a major holiday in the retail/service world

I just never know, my wife usually gets federal holidays off (hospital) so she asks me if I am and since I dont have a list of days the shop is closed, I always have to ask.

signage

I just never know, my wife usually gets federal holidays off (hospital) so she asks me if I am and since I dont have a list of days the shop is closed, I always have to ask.

It's a Friday (supposedly pay day) :omg2: just take off!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Billct2

It's my favorite vet's birthday (my dad, WW2 17th Airborne Medic in the Bulge and the Rhine drop) and I'll still be open. He instilled a serious work ethic in me.

ucmj22

It's a Friday (supposedly pay day) :omg2: just take off!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was going over my bank records today, and realied out of the last 52 paydays, it has been on time 10 times :banghead: IM NOT COMPLAINING AGAIN, just thought it was funny that i just checked on that this morning.

njshorts

i'd like to close up to spend time with my favourite veteran (grandfather), but we're booked up through mid-next week... plus a couple rush orders that just came in.

Locals Find!

Always closed. However, being a veteran its my day to celebrate. Everyone else should get back to work to serve us veterans. We only get 2 days a year. One to celebrate life & one to remember the fallen (Memorial Day). I don't think were asking for too much.:wavingflag:

cartoad

Always have worked it, either for the Man or myself. Can't rember if we got it off in the service, I doubt, always worked rotationg shifts (duty) or out to sea. Always print a bunch of Vet posters and give to car dealers and the military recruiters here and a few other businesses, and of course in our window.

ucmj22

Always have worked it, either for the Man or myself. Can't rember if we got it off in the service, I doubt, always worked rotationg shifts (duty) or out to sea. Always print a bunch of Vet posters and give to car dealers and the military recruiters here and a few other businesses, and of course in our window.

When we weren't deployed we were shut down almost as much as the post office with hollidays.