• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Operations/Procurement/Sales/Account Management

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Hello,
Was let go from my company due to restructuring/new ownership. I have approx. 2.5 years experience in Operations/Procurement/Sales/Account Management/Production/Installation, and am a quick study on just about any task required. I'd love to stay in the signage industry.

I am willing to relocate, but would likely need some compensation to do so. I am available towards the end of August, but can discuss options at any time.

If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me via signs101 message, and I'd be happy to send you my full resume.

Thank you.

Debi Gentry

Hello,
Was let go from my company due to restructuring/new ownership. I have approx. 2.5 years experience in Operations/Procurement/Sales/Account Management/Production/Installation, and am a quick study on just about any task required. I'd love to stay in the signage industry.

I am willing to relocate, but would likely need some compensation to do so. I am available towards the end of August, but can discuss options at any time.

If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me via signs101 message, and I'd be happy to send you my full resume.

Thank you.

cgozza

Hello,

Thank you.
Hello,
Please let me know if you are still seeking employment. We have a Signarama franchise in West Palm Beach, FL. 561-687-7993 Christine@signaramawpb.com

cgozza

I HIGHLY DOUBT they still need employment.

The OP thread was posted 9 YEARS AGO!
Guess what smartass, I contacted a few people with old posts and 3 people called us looking to relocate to FL ready to change jobs. So save your snide comments for a childish place like Facebook.

cgozza

Hello,

Thank you.
Hello, Give us a call at Signarama West Palm Beach, FL 561-687-7993

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This sh!t just never gets old, huh ??

Yep, I want that guy way back over there who hasn't worked in 9 years. He should be good to go. Wonder if he's caught up on his covid shots and boosters ?? NEXT !!!

2B

This sh!t just never gets old, huh ??

Yep, I want that guy way back over there who hasn't worked in 9 years. He should be good to go. Wonder if he's caught up on his covid shots and boosters ?? NEXT !!!

apparently, the proposition czogga made in April was a fail for the 3 people who wanted to relocate.....