• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions on GFP 563TH ?

FatCat

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new laminator and pretty sure we're going to go with the GFP 563TH, just waiting on some final pricing...

Anyway, just wanted to ask if anyone here has one and what your thoughts are? They look very well made and beefy. Also, the rear take-up should be a blessing when we do roll to roll jobs like wraps and such. The quick attach points and swing-away shafts should make life a lot easier for me and my crew.

Looking for advice on any tips or tricks, problems or issues with the machine before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

the graphics co

I have a 563th, I like it a lot, I can laminate full rolls of 54" material in about 5-7 minutes. It has some quirks that I don't love, but for the price you can't beat it. Feel free to pm me for more info.

2B

I have a 563th, I like it a lot, I can laminate full rolls of 54" material in about 5-7 minutes. It has some quirks that I don't love, but for the price you can't beat it. Feel free to pm me for more info.

that is very impressive to laminate a full 50 yards in 7 mins

we were very impressed with the
Kala Mistral 1650

FatCat

I looked at the Kala, looks very nice, but I its nearly $5k more than the GFP and not in our budget.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have the newer 563th and the older 563th before that at another business. Both still run every day without issues. We run roll to roll all day, and everyone in the shop can use it - it is a very easy to learn machine. We used to have a Seal and a GBC and both were a pain to keep running straight and to web up.