• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal for Electronics Skins?

ezeloCreative

I have been doing outdoor signs and vehicle wraps, but wonder what people are using in the Oracal line of inkjet printable vinyl for Laptop and Phone skins?
I have done research on the web and signs 101, but it seems most are using 3M products that seem to be be on the thick side - 4 mil plus to make the instal easy for the customer. My supplier is Oracal and I am very happy with their products. Any recommendation on vinyl and laminate I should try, as I have a request by a company to provide them with skins for up and coming trade shows.

Thanks for any help...

-sheldon

MikePro

same stuff you'd wrap a car with.
if you're looking for Oracal, hopefully that means you're wrapping vehicles with the 3951/290 combo.

401Graphics

could also try 3751RA (with 290 lam) it has a lower initial tack, so it could be easier for your customers to install

ezeloCreative

That is easy as I already have 3951/290, just though with it being so thin it may be difficult for customers to install. Will try a test with 3751RA/290 to see if it is easy for an novice to install with simple instructions.

Thanks
-s