• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracle 3751RA Benifits.

HulkSmash

Had a Oracle rep send this over to me. Has information on what you need to know about their newly released wrap vinyl. The price point is very similar to 3m, a little more inexpensive.

attached are the PDF specs on it

Attachments

• 3751RA_Features-Benefits.pdf
    132.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 3751RA.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 132

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone order the sample rolls of this they offer on the main Oracal website?
I requested the 54"x5yd sample a little while ago.
I got a single 8"x10" sample in the mail today.
Wondering if this is it, or they sent a small sample separate from the roll and it has not yet arrived.

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

got a visit from the oracal rep on friday. he had ONE 8x11 sample that clearly had been molested by every other wrap shop before he got to mine.

i would say, thay are a BIT unprepared for the launch of their new material. a bit disappointing if you ask me.

JoshLoring

ProWraps said:
got a visit from the oracal rep on friday. he had ONE 8x11 sample that clearly had been molested by every other wrap shop before he got to mine.

i would say, thay are a BIT unprepared for the launch of their new material. a bit disappointing if you ask me.

If your in my neck anytime soon I have bunch :)