• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

order form

hatmanok

I am getting into doing sports uniforms for the local youth teams. Does anyone have a form they use for orders of sports teams they would share? Thanks in advance.

hatmanok

Here is the form I received. I have tweeked it to fit my need.

Attachments

• TEAM ORDER FORM.jpg
    TEAM ORDER FORM.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 122

MikePro

needs moar.
at least your company logo or something to make you look more professional than the guy with a pen and a stack of napkins.

DizzyMarkus

lol

Thank you for sharing what ya found, if your in the industry, you should be able to come up with something a little more non-generic :0)

Thank you,
Markus

hatmanok

As I said I tweeked it to meet my needs. I don't see any of you geniuses come up with a better one. If you are so smart post yours. As far as a company logo, this form is for in house use so why would I put a logo on it?
I guess this will bring out the big guns.

phototec

Attachments

• 22-52gun.jpg
    22-52gun.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Big Guns.jpg
    Big Guns.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 140
  • BigGunGirl.jpg
    BigGunGirl.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 116
  • real-big-guns.jpg
    real-big-guns.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 124
  • over kill is under rated.jpg
    over kill is under rated.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 108

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Those are some pretty big guns.
Do all the women in Texas dress like that??

wayne k
guam usa

DizzyMarkus

No disrespect meant here -- Jack (guy from Duck Dynasty hehe)

I was curious to see what you found as the general idea sounded good. What I meant was being in this industry I had a hard time believing you "had to d-load" a file such as that, if that's all you were looking for. You have to admit you could have made that form in less time it took you to search, find and d-load it.

Still thank you for posting what you ended up with -- someone may want or need it that just reads the posts.

Markus