• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Organizing Queue A in Versaworks

ArtZdecals

I have over 2 yrs. worth of jobs stored in my Queue and when I need to reprint one, I physically have to scroll through them all until I visually see the job, which is time consuming. Is there a way to change the settings so that the files are organized alphabetically instead of by date?

Thanks for your help,

Gail Prestera
ArtZprinters

Bigdawg

Just Me
You can export the print job as an .rvw file (it retains all of your settings) rather than leave things in the queue.

it must take FOREVER for your Versaworks to load!

ArtZdecals

Thanks for the input but I don't see that option in Flexi to export as a .rvw file... Bigdawg, it takes FOREVER to load, that's why I don't shut down VW...

Bigdawg

Just Me
It's not in Flexi. It's in Versaworks. Little button on the bottom with a disk and an arrow.

Will make your life sooooooo much easier to just file those jobs in a folder and load 'em if you need 'em.... complete with the settings you used last time.