• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Orical 751 stacked or 3M IJ180cv3 with 3M 8518

No Lemon

I have a job where the client needs 6 sets of blue #'s 1-99 on a 3-1/2" x 10-3/4" white background for a total of 594 signs. What would be better the 3M printed with laminate or Orical cut, weeded and stacked? If I do the 3M it would be printed with ECO-Sol MAX. The signs will be outside on metal boxes for identification purposes with a possibility of some sun exposure during part of the day.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Print them. Cutting will be way too labor intensive to be profitable. Eco-Sol inks are made for outdoor use and you can expect to get at least 3 years durability especially if it's only intermittent sun exposure even without laminate.

equippaint

Id print and mount on 4x10 sheets then shear them down and round the corners to get rid of any residual crop marks. It'd be a little over 4 sheets
'