• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Other ink colors in dampers

Parkersigns1

President
I am new to the message board and have been looking through all the threads and have not found anything like the problem I am having. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a JV33-160 set up for 4 colors. We were having problems with ink colors getting into dampers. Changed the cap, pump and all the dampers. Filled the ink and started printing, was working fine for about 8" of print and then the yellow and black quit printing. Did a nozzle wash and then noticed that the cyan quit and magenta was now in all of the dampers. I am at a loss as to what is happening...

rjssigns

I am new to the message board and have been looking through all the threads and have not found anything like the problem I am having. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a JV33-160 set up for 4 colors. We were having problems with ink colors getting into dampers. Changed the cap, pump and all the dampers. Filled the ink and started printing, was working fine for about 8" of print and then the yellow and black quit printing. Did a nozzle wash and then noticed that the cyan quit and magenta was now in all of the dampers. I am at a loss as to what is happening...

Cap tops may not be sealing correctly. You may have an air leak or a bad ink cartridge. Can you do a fill test?