Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our lastest Truck Wrap

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by ScrapWrapper, Sep 10, 2012.

1. ScrapWrapper

ScrapWrapper Member

Feb 15, 2012
    This is a warp I designed and we printed, lam and installed in house.
    We used 3M for this job. Yes we wrapped the grill.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    What is that pattern? Can't tell what or why it's supposed to be.
    Like the logo itself.

3. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    are you connected to the scrap company?

both are gator based names and green in color

interesting deal with putting the faux cab lights on there, nice touch

4. ScrapWrapper

ScrapWrapper Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Yes we connected company's. The owners have 5 businesses all together and wanted to have control over the branding and designs for all 5 company's. Want to do full wraps for all the vehicles and signage and so on.

Billct2 - The pattern is the types of scrap parts they buy from other scrap yards. Wheels, cat, start, and other auto parts.

5. john1

john1 Guest

idk, not feeling it for some reason.

6. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    understandable, if that is the case sounds like you have some really lacking sign shops / designers if they could not control branding for 5 connected companies.

my 2 cents, owners are thinking they can save $ by doing the work themselves and make $ by doing other companies graphic needs

7. BALLPARK

BALLPARK Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Radford, VA
    The install looks very clean, so props on that.

I like the door logo and color scheme. But I am not a big fan of the background images as they are hard to tell what they are when viewing it in a picture. I would think any movement at all would be hard to see it... I think it would have looked much better without that part.

But overall... very nice work!!!

8. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Although I do like the fonts & triangle arrangement also the copy on fender arrangement, Both look good .

The contrast with both are minimal at best. green on green or blue on green same hue
    then the fender copy not well positioned at all. ... Excuse trying to critique this honestly with insulting in the least bit. So please do not take offence

I did happen to see this drive by, My eye did catch it yes but did notice the poor contrast & was wondering what it was.

Myself before ya get to carried away with design & wrapping READ some books mentioned many of times in this form, this will help keep your client & you in business.

9. WCSign

WCSign Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    looks nice

10. formanek

formanek Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Poor design where the lettering runs into the fenders over the front wheels. You must know that since you took all the pictures from above.

11. SD&F

SD&F Very Active Member

Oct 4, 2009
    I like the colors, but the images are hard to make out and make the truck look dirty.