• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our lastest Truck Wrap

ScrapWrapper

This is a warp I designed and we printed, lam and installed in house.
We used 3M for this job. Yes we wrapped the grill.

Attachments

• gatorcore-truck1.jpg
    gatorcore-truck1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 107
  • gatorcore-truck2.jpg
    gatorcore-truck2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 70
  • gatorcore-truck3.jpg
    gatorcore-truck3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 79

TXFB.INS

are you connected to the scrap company?

both are gator based names and green in color

interesting deal with putting the faux cab lights on there, nice touch

ScrapWrapper

Yes we connected company's. The owners have 5 businesses all together and wanted to have control over the branding and designs for all 5 company's. Want to do full wraps for all the vehicles and signage and so on.

Billct2 - The pattern is the types of scrap parts they buy from other scrap yards. Wheels, cat, start, and other auto parts.

TXFB.INS

Yes we connected company's. The owners have 5 businesses all together and wanted to have control over the branding and designs for all 5 company's. Want to do full wraps for all the vehicles and signage and so on.

understandable, if that is the case sounds like you have some really lacking sign shops / designers if they could not control branding for 5 connected companies.

my 2 cents, owners are thinking they can save $ by doing the work themselves and make $ by doing other companies graphic needs

BALLPARK

The install looks very clean, so props on that.

I like the door logo and color scheme. But I am not a big fan of the background images as they are hard to tell what they are when viewing it in a picture. I would think any movement at all would be hard to see it... I think it would have looked much better without that part.

But overall... very nice work!!!

Craig Sjoquist

Although I do like the fonts & triangle arrangement also the copy on fender arrangement, Both look good .

The contrast with both are minimal at best. green on green or blue on green same hue
then the fender copy not well positioned at all. ... Excuse trying to critique this honestly with insulting in the least bit. So please do not take offence

I did happen to see this drive by, My eye did catch it yes but did notice the poor contrast & was wondering what it was.

Myself before ya get to carried away with design & wrapping READ some books mentioned many of times in this form, this will help keep your client & you in business.

formanek

Poor design where the lettering runs into the fenders over the front wheels. You must know that since you took all the pictures from above.