• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

our new website

reQ

I know very little about building websites, but from user point of view - i like it, nice a clean!

petepaz

i really don't know much either , nor did i get much input other then supplying the pics from my installs but truthfully i didn't have a whole lot of time to spare so the owner and my boss pretty much handled it. it's pretty easy to navigate and pretty much tells you everything that we do so mission accomplished.

ExecuPrintGS

i like everything except the background, because the background image is a set image size i get hard lines where the image starts and stops.
But besides that i think it is pretty neat.:thumb:

GypsyGraphics

the tiled background is distracting. personally i think a solid color that softly compliments your colors would be a better choice.
however, if you like the brushed steel...screen it back and set the image to fill the browser instead of having it tile to fill.

MatthewTimothy

It's a nice start to a WordPress website. However, there are some issues at glance and your page speeds need some work. Currently, it doesn't appear you've minified your CSS in the theme, OneTouch, you're using. I hope you have a solid email spam filter on your Godaddy Linux hosting server as you do not obfuscate your email address with the function <?php antispambot( $email_address, $hex_encoding ) ?>. By leaving your email address pure text you open your site up to spam bots that scrape sites. If you need any help or have questions hit me up.