• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Out of Pocket

WildWestDesigns

Just wanted to let everyone know, we are going to be out of town next week. Going to be in Atlanta teaching general digitizing and embroidery techniques.

Those of you that get digitized embroidery patterns will still be able to do so. I'm staggering the lectures to were I can get me other work done and plus I'll do it in the evenings as well.

I will bump this up on Friday and hopefully on Monday before my lectures begin at 8.

Any questions about this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,

Evan

WildWestDesigns

Just wanted to give this an end of the week bump up.

I will try to do one more bump on Monday, before we start doing presentations and lectures.

WildWestDesigns

Thanks, we are excited about it. Of course, I'm hoping we don't have any nappers during the lecture. I remember how bad I was in class and I sat up front too.

SD&F

If you feel like taking a drive north to the beautiful country north of the BIG " A " let me know. We always welcome visitors with open arms. HAVE FUN!!!