• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outsource vehicle service decals

kheebl

A long time customer of mine is needing 1000 of these service decals. They are 4"x5" and go on inside the cab of semi trucks. Who is the best company I could outsource these to? They remove the decal and replace with a new one after every service so long term durability is not an issue.

image-3170982242.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't you have any kinda printer in-house ?? That's a small order to sub out, unless ya really hafta. We make these for lotsa different customers of ours. They don't cost much to do, either. We knock them out in an hour or two.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No one near by you that you can trust ??

I am not soliciting by any means, but there has to be someone closer to you. If not put your feelers out there. Good luck.

kheebl

I always use signteam but I was possibly thinking I could get these on a roll from someone.

kheebl

So I decided to go the 4over route. I tried downloading the eps file but it won't open in Corel the site says it only opens in illustrator which I don't have. My question is what color do I set the cut line to? When I outsource to signteam the cut line is 100% magenta, is this the same? I did send them a email asking them but haven't heard back due to the weekend.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So I decided to go the 4over route. I tried downloading the eps file but it won't open in Corel the site says it only opens in illustrator which I don't have. My question is what color do I set the cut line to? When I outsource to signteam the cut line is 100% magenta, is this the same? I did send them a email asking them but haven't heard back due to the weekend.

I downloaded the 5x4 vertical template and saved it as a pdf file.
It opens in CorelDraw (X5) correctly
If this is not the one you need let me know.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• RECTAROLL-4X5-V .pdf
    298.2 KB · Views: 145

kheebl

I downloaded the 5x4 vertical template and saved it as a pdf file.
It opens in CorelDraw (X5) correctly
If this is not the one you need let me know.

wayne k
guam usa

Wayne you rock as always, that worked. Thanks again. I just deleted everything from the template but the cut line, Hopefully that is how they want the file. I was thinking the White BOPP would be a good choice, I wanted the White BOPP Repositionable Because it removes cleanly but I don't see it offered in the 4x5 size
attachment.php

Attachments

• AVR Service Decal.jpg
    AVR Service Decal.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 221

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You're welcome
Illustrator can be a crapfest to use at times but one thing it does pretty good is open files made in Illustrator.

wayne k
guam usa

kheebl

You're welcome
Illustrator can be a crapfest to use at times but one thing it does pretty good is open files made in Illustrator.

wayne k
guam usa

I have thought about buying Illy but everytime I have tied using it I get confused as hell lol.