• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

overlay for Harley Fat Boy fairing.

graywoulf

I have a challenge on my hands here in that I have a customer that wants me to do a vinyl overlay on the front of his motorcycle fairing. I could spend hours tweaking a paper pattern to get the right pattern for cutting the vinyl to apply but I am hoping that somebody out there can steer me in a shorter direction in order to save a lot of time. The picture that I have inserted has the overlay shown in gray and also the customer wants me to reverse cut the words "FAT BOY" into the center of the overlay as shown. I don't mind these types of jobs when I have a lot of spare time but this one wants it quick. HELP!!!

Attachments

• Fairing Overlay Proof v1.jpg
    Fairing Overlay Proof v1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 107

graywoulf

About that Wrapcut tape.

I had never heard of the "Wrapcut" tape but that is too cool! Where can I find that stuff? And Thank You very much for that suggestion. :notworthy: