• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paint Wrap a rusty '92 volvo 240..

Why not? Got this car for $300...used Avery paint-wrap film some bondo and a rubber mallet..

From this...

Attachments

• DSC_4711_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4711_rsz.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_4712_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4712_rsz.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_4713_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4713_rsz.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_4714_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4714_rsz.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 50
To this..

Still need to finish the detail work and get some chrome :clapping:

Attachments

• DSC_4790_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4790_rsz.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_4791_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4791_rsz.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_4792_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4792_rsz.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_4793_rsz.jpg
    DSC_4793_rsz.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 56
I was putting a lot of time in it to get it looking perfect (sanding bondo-ing), but then I figured I would just hit a deer a few months from now and finished it up.

In the backyard with the wife's hair dryer lol.

Interesting note...water beads on it like no other wax job I've seen.

C

ColoPrinthead

I was putting a lot of time in it to get it looking perfect (sanding bondo-ing), but then I figured I would just hit a deer a few months from now and finished it up.

:Big Laugh Do hit you deers often? It looks much better than before.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
sheet. i can't beleive you revived a vulva. i don't know wether to stand up and applaud, or smack yer noggin. lol.

If he's reviving vulva over there he's gonna get more than applause from the older ladies...

hehe I get it but...actually at least 3 older ladies have commented on it, remembering their volvos...one wanted to talk to me about volvos through the drive through window at Taco Bell tuesday...

Glad you like it but my burrito is getting cold...sure there's another joke there.