• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Painted Ranch Sign

Jillbeans

Here's one I've been working on in between times.
30"x40" all hand painted with Ronan lettering enamels.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• rdf1.jpg
    rdf1.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 138
  • RDF2.jpg
    RDF2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 110

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Looks good, Jill.

I'm not being critical, but did the customer spec the colors? I'm asking because the Vizsla's nose, eyes, lips, and nails are all supposed to match the coat. Again, not being critical...I'm just familiar with the breed and thought if the customer didn't already receive the sign, you might want to know.

Jillbeans

No, Moze, you are right. Good call. Thankfully I sent this pic to the dude and he told me about the nose. I was working off a photo he emailed me.
Fixed him tonight.

Attachments

• 1011121936.jpg
    1011121936.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 67

Jillbeans

I have been having fun painting signs this week in between working my "real" job. This is another one I did last night/tonight using Steve C's Old Glory.

Attachments

• fl2.jpg
    fl2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 137
  • fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 122

sfr table hockey

No, Moze, you are right. Good call. Thankfully I sent this pic to the dude and he told me about the nose. I was working off a photo he emailed me.
Fixed him tonight.

Just because his color was off you had to do that to him.....

Now I want to see the "part", now that he is neutered. And nice work.

aandrews19

Nice! I like that you can see some brush strokes in the dog's back... and I really like the look of the background behind the dog.

Jillbeans

:)
Thanks.
Pro, only if you will set me up so I can just do designs and never deal with real people again.
I make one hell of a pumpkin pie, too.