• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Painter Sign

binki

I don't think I would use this guy
20180218_140928 (2).jpg

Billct2

At least I can read it. Better than the $$$$ "professional wraps" I can't. Maybe the guy's laid off and looking for work.... Homemade signs bother me a lot less that the cr*p I see people paying for

binki

Well I really was thinking about this and maybe his talent is in his final product for others?

But as well as that is, pride in presence is the cover on the book. I have been to many that present well and don't delver. On the other hand I look for hole-in-the-wall restaurants or dive bars and have found some gems.

So maybe this guy is the Picasso of house painting and has vowed poverty upon himself?

Don't know but if he took the time to paint it on his car then I am thinking that is part of his work. If he were any other profession then I could possibly see it.

Just Saying.....

BTW, it was on my out of Disney Resort. I guess I am jaded by the over the top perfection that comes with The Mouse.