• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panter Hours

midnightmadman

Hi guys Im new here. I am trying to find out if there is a way to view the use hours on my Panther cutter.
Thanks
- Tom

Last edited:

Lunatic Taskbar

So come in, sit down... Now tell us a little about yourself. where your from... who you are, what you do. its easier to help people when you know what or who your helping.

Personaly I don't know about the panther, but i'm sure someone here would be able to help you.

Oh and Welcome to Signs101 from Nova Scotia

midnightmadman

My name is Tom. I am from upstate NY. I do all kinds of vehile lettering, signs, etc.
Company is TA Designs
I found this awesome forum and am very excited to gain more knowledge about the sign making business from everyone.

RebeckaR

Hey Tom,
I've been running a Panther for a few years... I don't see anything on the screen to tell the run time. That doesn't mean it's not there, just that I don't see it.

Call Signwarehouse Tech support and ask them. If you wait until after peak hours, you're more likely to get a techy, or get them to call you back in this decade. Their tech support online is very imformative as well.

midnightmadman

I have more questions. Whats everyones opinion on having a seperate printer and cutter system for contour cutting (example:Mutoh) VS. a complete all in one (example: Roland SP)
Thanks!

signage

Yet another welcome to the forums from PA

As far as separate printer cutter, one advantage is you can be printing next job while cutting first one. Also most prints should be laminated so you have to remove job from printer any ways!