• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone color chart?

Does anybody know where to get a Pantone Color chart i can print out on my roland??? I already have a the roland swatches printed out which is helpful. but pantone colors would be a nice addition.

Mosh

I think there is one in Corel, I know I have printed out a CMYK chart from there and was thinking there was a pantone spot chart in there too.

MikePro

merritt gfx, i LOVE that file! I have separate files for CMYK values and Pantone colors, but it looks pretty cool combined into one.
(although it opens as a black box with only half the colors visible in my CS3. acrobat reads just fine. no matter, just thought it was cool and odd at the same time.)

idsignsil

I have a Pantone Solid Coated chart that I set up a while back in Illustrator CS3. PM me with your email and I can send it to you if you would like.

yeah I downloaded it and sent it to print in our normal way through illy to versaworks and the middle is dark..

Sent straight to versaworks and the same thing happens.

Opens colorful in photoshop and acrobat, but I fear it may not be accurate because we don't usually print out of those programs.

I use catzper charts it prints out 1000 variations of the pantone color, but you have to adjust you color based of the LAB numbers in flexi works great for me.

SIGNTIME

anyone know where to get a nice chart in vector format ... i don't really wanna spend a couple of our drawing one up.