• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone PMS color to Oracal Vinyl color

bkyi44

Hi~ everyone~ :signs101:
How can I match the Pantone PMS colors to Oracal vinyl colors? I searched the Oracal website but I couldn't find the reference or chart.

Somestimes client specify PMS color. I have to eyeball it using Pantone color bridge & Oracal color guide brochure.

Is there a better way to do it?

I wish I can enter a PMS color = Oracal, FDC or Avery vinyl (closest color) comes right out !!! lol :clapping:

joeshaul

I believe Feller's gives compatible cross referencing in their catalog, unsure how accurate it truly is though.

bkyi44

I believe Feller's gives compatible cross referencing in their catalog, unsure how accurate it truly is though.

Thank you joeshaul~

I didn't notice the color code on Feller's catalog. :doh:

Excellent~

Now I can double & cross check my eyeball~ :omg:

petrosgraphics

there are a few more pantone colors in the gerber 3m vinyl color book... fdc has some of them but more are avail. thru 3m.... their are only so many choices... at which point
eyeball works....

Mosh

Some are in Fellars, we just broke out the PMS swatches and wrote them on our shop chart.