• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper Floor Graphics - outside.......

unclebun

Considering that this type of art is typically drawn in chalk, I guess paper that people tear up and take with them is about as durable.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
why are they calling it a "sticker" Its uncoated bond paper applied with wheat paste.
Because it probably stuck to everyone's shoes as they walked on it.

" quelque chose coincé sur ma chaussure "
(according to Google translate)

jfiscus

Rap Master
With those deep nasty dirt, vegetation, etc filled crevices I don't think any material would stick besides something like 480 and you'd have to roll every inch of that. I sure wouldn't trust any of our regular outdoor pavement graphics on that surface.

bannertime

At the least, they could have dropped Walk n Wall or Tex Walk and it'd have lasted longer and they wouldn't have had to resort to telling people to take what they can so that it doesn't end up as trash all over the city.

Bly

When the budget doesn't meet the concept.
"Texwalk is how much??
Let's just use paper it's only for one night."

Johnny Best

It said most of the people tore it up to keep for souvenirs. It was not made to last a long time. The paper thing was a good idea.