• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper printer

Sticky Signs

Hey guys, long time no post.
I have more and more clients asking if I can print on paper. My roland isn't the best for this due to the ecosol inks. I'm very limited with the types of papers I can print on.
I'm looking for a cheap, out of the box solution that will allow me to print on a variety of papers. I know water based inks would work but I'm pretty clueless about latex inks. Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction as to what equipment I should be considering.
thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Depending on the size you need/want, you might try looking at dye based ink machines. They're phenomenal on paper and various other products.

Sticky Signs

Depending on the size you need/want, you might try looking at dye based ink machines. They're phenomenal on paper and various other products.

I'm thinking 48" or wider. What are the standard sizes for paper?
I don't need mind blowing resolution or colours. Just need something that prints decently and hopefully isn't super slow.

Billct2

A refurbed hpz6100 or 6200 would fit the bill. Very reliable machines and lots of media available for them.