• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Partial Wrap Critique

TheSellOut

This is my first round at designing what will likely be a partial wrap (compared to a full wrap) on my new shop truck! I have been stacking vinyl for 10 years and have just recently purchased a large format printer...which is why I am starting with a partial.

I like the middle so far...the bottom one has been for fun and in tribute to the USA Snowboarding Team's Olympic uniforms! Those things are sweet...Plaid is coming back!

Attachments

• HSC_Round 1.jpg
    HSC_Round 1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 143

tanneji

Nice job dude! Readable and gets the message across. I like the top personally as it doesnt take away from your logo at all. The background on # 2 might be too busy. I dunno.

acothran

Looks great. I like the middle one, #2. I like the "ghost" logos in the background and don't think it is too busy. I definitely prefer the web address across the side of the bed rather than the info line (in business since....). In fact, I can go to your website and learn how long you've been in business and more while the info line is one dimensional. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how your red line dips down to the door handles. I think it would look cleaner to stay at the window line. I think you might keep a red line at the window line and then extend that to the top of the bed to give a nice definite line to the top. I did a quick mock up in PS and sorry my red line isn't great, I was in a hurry with the pen tool. Just my $0.02 worth.

Allen

Attachments

• HSC_Round-Edit.jpg
    HSC_Round-Edit.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 152

TheSellOut

Round 2

Thanks for all the feedback and ideas guys! I might try and play around with some grungie brush strokes or splaters with the plaid layout, but so far I like the middle because it is clean and it will allow me to wrap the whole tailgate.

Attachments

• HSC_Round 2.jpg
    HSC_Round 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 111

TheSellOut

Round 3

I guess there's nothing different on the top one. Middle one has a more faded out plaid. And bottom one has a plaid stripe along the top of the bed...I like that plaid for some reason and want to work it in

Attachments

• hsc_tundra.jpg
    hsc_tundra.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 85

Mosh

bottom one on round two, but put the plaid to that back of the truck so it is not under the logo.

RJ California

I like the top one from your first post. I'd put the website in place of the "Serving ... Since 2005" though. I think it's clean and professional.
Disclaimer: I'm viewing this on an iPhone.

TheSellOut

the Tiedye would definately turn heads...ohh and was that a double dog dare? and thanks again to all who have responded

Attachments

• TieDye.jpg
    TieDye.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 151

Rooster

From the last round of changes I really like the third one with the plaid on the top of the bed rail. It could look neat with if that plaid ran all the way to the front of the vehicle.

speedmedia

I did the plaid as well. Might be the "new" thing this year!!!

Overall nice look on the designs and I think any one of them (except the tie dye) would make a nice wrap.

Thanks,
Kurt

signgal

dig the plaid and the red line contrasted against the grey and ditto on Mosh's advice to move the plaid toward the back so it's not under the logo!

SlightlyChilled

I love them all. Not a fan of the (www.) I mean this in the grand out look on life. Not your warp that looks fine. What I am trying to say is have we not yet got to the point where we can lose the WWW. in this day and age.