• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts for Roland FJ-50 Printer Needed

graphicsphere

I was cleaning my Roland FJ-50 print heads in some flush liquid a couple months ago when I was in a hurry and not thinking about it I plugged the print heads back in before they completely dried out and went to print something and can you believe sparks fly out of one of the print heads and immediately I shut the printer off but it was too late. One print head is fine and the other was totally burnt to a crisp. So I changed the burnt print head with an extra print head I know works but still nothing. I replaced the transistor that powers the burnt print head but still nothing. I have tried everything that I can think of but still nothing.

I think it could be my Roland FJ-50 Carriage Board that needs to be replaced and if that doesn't work then the Roland FJ-50 Main Board.

Due to the age of a Roland FJ-50 printer, parts are very hard to come by. If anyone knows where or who I can contact about buying parts for an age old Roland FJ-50 printer please reply to this post.

Attachments

• Roland FJ-50 Carriage Board.jpg
    Roland FJ-50 Carriage Board.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Roland FJ-50 Main Board.jpg
    Roland FJ-50 Main Board.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 105

graphicsphere

Roland FJ-50 Printer Parts Needed

Has anybody purchased anything from http://www.printpartshop.com/

There is no way to tell online if this printer parts company is honest and not a scam.

How can I find a honest printer parts company that sells old printer parts for a Roland FJ-50 Printer?